Magento 2 Quick Edit
Magento 2 Extention Quick Edit
Quick Edit is a module that helps you edit elements quickly and conveniently, you can edit most elements such as blocks, pages, products, and you can also edit some configs with just one mouse click. Managing your website will become extremely easy
First, Go to the admin page to configuration module follow the instructions below:
Configuration Magepow Quick edit
- hidden In "Enable": you can enable or disable the module.
- hidden In "Show Quick Edit when show template hints": you can choose module will turn on or not with template path hints.
- hidden In "Enable Quick edit with URL Parameter ": you can choose turn on or not the parameter.
- hidden In "Parameter Value": enter parameter value if you enable it.
Finally, see how it work:
- hidden Add the following parameter to the URL to show quick edit ?quickedit=[parameter_value]
- hidden Click to the path of content you want to edit it will redirect you to that content in the admin page
If you still don't understand what I wrote above, watch the guide video here.