"Quick edit element" easy to management your website magento 2
Have you ever had trouble finding blocks, pages..etc to edit their element? today I will show you how to quickly edit element in your site, let get started.
Firstly, You must install our module:Quick Edit Magento 2
Secondly, Go to the admin page to configuration module follow the instructions below:
Admin -> Stores -> Settings -> Configuration -> Magepow -> Quick edit
- In "Enable": you can enable or disable the module.
- In "Show Quick Edit when show template hints": you can choose module will turn on or not with template path hints.
- In "Enable Quick edit with URL Parameter ": you can choose turn on or not the parameter.
- In "Parameter Value": enter parameter value if you enable it.
Finally, you can go to frontend and see how it work:
- Add the following parameter to the URL to show quick edit ?quickedit=[parameter_value]
- click to the path of content you want to edit it will redirect you to that content in the admin page
If you still don't understand what I wrote above, watch the guide video here.