4 Fastest Ways to Check Magento Version and Magento Version List
How to check the Magento version? What Magento version available now? Why did you should upgrade your Magento?
Magento version plays an essential role in the development of Mage based eCommerce sites, not only the developer but also the user must care about this. Each version has a different speed, conversion rate, security, and other features, there are always have reasons why they update regularly. So know your Magento version is necessary, you must know your current version before upgrading to the latest version. In this post, we'll give you some way to check the Magento version.
I. 4 Fastest Ways to Check Magento Version
1. Checking Magento version via Online Tools
First, I want to introduce you to a simple and easy way to check the Magento version by third tools.
Magescan is a trustful website for checking Magento version, it checks not only Magento version but also Hosting provider, web server, development files, PHP version, etc.
It is a useful tool to check the version and also security, risk of Magento website, what threats are the site faced and vulnerable.
2. Checking Magento version by URL
Another simple way to detect the Magento version is to add /magento_version/ to the Magento website's URL. For example, your Magento website is MagentoeCommerce.com, the site is checked will be in MagentoeCommerce.com/magento_version/ format. Then the version of the website will appear.
3. Checking Magento version in Admin Dashboard
Typically, you ignore your website detail. Access the Admin Dashboard then Scroll Down to the bottom, you'll see the Magento version at the bottom-right corner of each backend page
4. Using Chrome Extension
With 9$ per year, not. Version Check for Magento will show you what's the version of that website and it was outdated.
II. Magento Version List
What is the latest version of Magento?
The latest version of Magento always useful for users and developers than old versions, a smart user always checks for update and update the latest version to experience and enjoy the features. These are versions of Magento:
1. Magento 1: Download the latest version
2. Magento 1 Community Edition
- Magento CE version 22.214.171.124
- Magento CE version 126.96.36.199
- Magento CE version 188.8.131.52
- Magento CE version 184.108.40.206
- Magento CE version 220.127.116.11
- Magento CE version 18.104.22.168
- Magento CE version 22.214.171.124
- Magento CE version 126.96.36.199
- Magento CE version 188.8.131.52
- Magento CE version 184.108.40.206
- Magento CE version 220.127.116.11
- Magento CE version 18.104.22.168
3. Magento 1 Enterprise Edition
- Magento Commerce 22.214.171.124
- Magento Commerce 126.96.36.199
- Magento Commerce 188.8.131.52
- Magento Commerce 184.108.40.206
- Magento Commerce 220.127.116.11
- Magento Commerce 18.104.22.168
- Magento Commerce 22.214.171.124
- Magento Commerce 126.96.36.199
- Magento Commerce 188.8.131.52
- Magento Commerce 184.108.40.206
- Magento Commerce 220.127.116.11
- Magento Commerce 18.104.22.168
4. Magento 2: Download the Latest version
- Magento version 2.3.2
- Magento version 2.3.1
- Magento version 2.3.0
- Magento version 2.2.9
- Magento version 2.2.8
- Magento version 2.2.7
- Magento version 2.2.6
- Magento version 2.2.5
- Magento version 2.2.4
- Magento version 2.1.17
- Magento version 2.1.16
- Magento version 2.1.15
III. How to Update Magento 2 version Magento version 2.2.6
In this post, I just talk about two easy way to update Magento 2 (From Magento 2.x to Magento 2.y)
1. Updating in Admin Dashboard
- First, Tap System, click on Web Setup Wizzard
- Then Choose System Upgrade
- If your website is the latest version, it will show like the image above, if no:
2. Using our Magento Upgrade Service
You have to spend the most time with important business and have no time for upgrading an Online Store? Don't worry, we will take care of your Magento for you, your Magento will be updated day-to-day