Magento Speed Optimizer
Website speed is one of the most important factors that significantly impact your online sales. In fact, many research resources show that websites with fast loading page speed give lower bounce rates, the online revenue also increases after optimized. No doubt, the faster speed can bring to you great shopping experience instead of slow page loading.
Some store owners might find different ways to improve their page speed such as Magento speed optimization Service, extensions to optimize, or using some features in Magento default to increase website speed.
Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 is the extension that can help you improve your website speed significantly. Also, save much of your time and cost. Why it can do that?
1. Easy to Enable/Disable module whenever you want
2. Preloading Body
- hiddenAllow applying Preloading Body and upload Loading Body placeholder
- hiddenAllow applying Preloading Images and upload Image placeholder
3. Lazy load
- hiddenAbility to exclude Images that you don't want to apply lazy load and preloading based on Image classes (use comma to separate).
- hiddenSupport for placeholder images to keep the layout of the website not broken when the site isn't loaded completely.
- hiddenAllow setting the place that you want to apply lazyload from that to bottom by busing ID or class of the block. This is ideal for who don't want to apply lazy load to the page-top such as the header or top banner slider,...
6. Support minify CSS inline
7. Scripts and Style Sheets: This field is for who want to customize the lazy load, use particular scripts or style
8. Remove comment HTML
Speed test after using the speed optimizer extension for Magento 2
Let see the results of speed testing after optimizing speed by this extension