Magento Categories Extension
Magento 2 Categories Extension
Categories Magento extension (Magepow Categories Extension) for Magento allows you to have subcategories in the form of a grid or list on category pages, home page or optionally any other page via XML layout updates or CMS markup tags. Additionally, there are more than several options for customization. The subcategories block is Responsive Web Design (RWD) ready. It will recalculate itself based on the parent.
1. How to install Magento 2 Categories
✓ Install Magepow Categories via composer (recommend)
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
composer require magepow/categories
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
2. Magepow Categories user guide
Magepow Categories Allow customer access the categories quickly and conveniently, stimulating users to click on the categories because of the beautiful interface.
Enable Magepow Categories
Yes to enable module.
Setting Magepow Categories
- Two layouts available (Grid or List).
- Ability to sort subcategories by "Name", "Page Title", "Position", and "Created Date".
- Ability to show subcategories heading or not and to type in the heading text.
- Ability to show or not category description.
- Select categories that do not display subcategories.
The home page also has the same settings as the category page, except that the home page can choose the display categories instead of excluding the display category.
- Select the categories displayed on the home page.