Magento 2 Product Zoom
Magento 2 Product zoom extension
1. How to install Product Zoom in Magento 2
✓ Product zoom settings
Extract files from archive
Deploy files to the Magento2 directory
app/code/Magepow/ProductzoomRun the following command in the Magento 2 root directory:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:flush
2. Instructions for use Product zoom
✓ General configuration
- Activate Product zoom
Yes to turn on mô-đun.
✓ Product zoom setting
- Set to true to enable zoom on mouse scroll. Possible values: 'True', 'False'
- Set zoom type: External, Internal, Lens.
- Set the Zoom Window Position: Select a value between 1 and 18 as shown
- Set z-index window zoom
- Set with of window zoom in Zoom window width
- Set height of window zoom in Zoom window height
- Set zoom window offetx : x-axis offset of the zoom window
- Set zoom window offety : y-axis offset of the zoom window
- Set Zoom Window FadeIn : Set as a number e.g 200 for speed of Window fadeIn
- Set Lens Zoom : enable a tint overlay, other options: true
- Set Tint Colour : colour of the tint, can be #hex, word (red, blue), or rgb(x, x, x)
- Set Tint Opacity : opacity of the tint
- Set Cursor : The default cursor is usually the arrow, if using a lightbox, then set the cursor to pointer so it looks clickable - Options are default, cursor, crosshair
- Set Responsive : Set to true to activate responsivenes. If you have a theme which changes size, or tablets which change orientation this is needed to be on. Possible Values: "True", "False"
- Set image fade out: Set to true to enable simultaneous image interlacing when changing gallery. Possible values: 'True', 'False'
- Set Border Size: ZoomBox's Border Size - Must be set here because the border is taken into account for the plugin calculation
- Set Outline Color: Select the Border Color
- Set Easing: Set to true to enable easing. Possible values: 'True', 'False'
Here is the result in Frontend
See more: How to use module Magepow_Productzoom